On behalf of Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Department of Public Health and Recreation Professions, in association with the Illinois Public Health Association, we cordially invite you to participate in the 1st Annual Illinois Public Health Career Fair.
This event will host numerous agencies and employers to promote their internships, career opportunities, summer jobs, and graduate school programs to alumni and students in public health and other related fields from SIU-C and other students throughout Illinois.
One of the goals of this inaugural career fair is to showcase how public health employers often seek employees from diverse educational backgrounds: from biostatistics to geography, to sociology, and more!
Location: Student Center Ballroom D and Corker Lounge
- There is no cost for students to attend.
- Student pre-registration is not required.
- You do not need to attend the full day, come and go as your schedule permits.
- Remember to bring copies of your resume or business/contact cards. Resume assistance will be provided onsite.
- Complimentary food and drinks provided!